Every year comes with great product choices and we can say that 2018 is a great year if you love cooking. Companies are trying everything they can to edge out their competitors by producing quality and cost friendly products in an effort to attract a wide market and NuWave has just achieved that in the production of pressure cookers.
Pressure cookers are becoming very popular today as they can brown, steam, and boil varieties of food while ensuring you get delicious and healthy meals that will delight your family in a great, fast, and easy way.
Regardless of whether you intend to use a pressure cooker to make a quality private meal or use it for commercial purposes, this updated 2018 NuWave stainless steel pressure cooker review is intended to walk you through anything you need to know when purchasing the pressure cooker. We will review its features, pros, and cons and make a verdict whether it deserves to be in your kitchen and point you in the right direction where to get it.
NuWave Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker – An Updated Review For 2018
This 6.5 quartz NuWave pressure cooker made from premium grade stainless steel enables you to prepare everything you need from soups, rice to meat in a fraction of a time. It is designed with safety features to give you the control and peace of mind you need when preparing your food. With this pressure cooker, your meal will be ready faster compared to any conventional cooking method and it can be used on electric or gas stove. Above all, this induction ready cooker looks classy in your kitchen and is safe and easy to clean.
- 6.5-quart capacity
- Silver in Color.
- 16×18×10 inches in size.
- 9.5 pounds in weight.
- Induction ready.
- Stainless steel.
- Can handle temperatures of up to 580 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Compatible with electric burners or gas stoves.
Pros of NuWave Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
- It is a quality product;features that have been incorporated in making NuWave pressure cooker have been optimized to make the cooker stand out and it is exceptional in every possible way. As a consequence, you will be able to prepare tasteful foods at conveniently faster rates than if you had used conventional cooking appliances. Therefore, with it, you will save time and energy needed for cooking.
- Compact and light;these features are important as they make the general use of this cookware easy. Be it storing, caring it from a shelf to a stove or from table to sink, the task won’t be demanding. The compact size makes the storage of this pressure cooker easy as it does not eat up much of your kitchen’s space.
- 6.5-quart capacity;this size is capable of handling convenient family meals as it is large enough. Therefore, it is an appropriate kitchen appliance for cooking rice, browning meat and preparing soups for a relatively sizeable family.
- Versatile;the cooker can be used on a gas stove or electric burners. Likewise, it is induction ready to make sure that it can conveniently be used on induction cooktops and distribute heat evenly. These features make this cooker the perfect kitchen appliance irrespective of the cooking method you adopt at home, making it the right tool for any kitchen.
- Made of stainless steel;this classy looking material is convenient for NuWave Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker as it heats up faster and sustains heat. As a result, it is an excellent cookware for browning meat. Moreover, this material is durable and ensures that you get the value for your money through a longer service.
Additionally, the base that wears out faster has been thickened to increase heat distribution and durability. As a consequence, it can sustain heat temperatures up to 580 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Easy to clean; the exterior and interior of the NuWave pressure cooker are made of stainless steel. This makes it easy for cleaning. Additionally, the silver color makes it easy to spot dirt and clean it off easily. The cookware can be dish washed without damaging it. However, remember to use nonabrasive cleaners, and to remove the sealing lid and ring after each use for cleaning.
- Easy to use; the pressure cooker does not cause uneven cooking nor does it burn foods. Once you fill it up, close, and put it on a gas stove, electric burner, or NuWave PIC after setting the appropriate pressure that will do. After your food is cooked, you can take the cooker by holding its insulated handle and release the pressure before opening the lid.The great part is that the cooker retains the natural flavors of food making sure that every time you use it, you get tasteful foods. Furthermore, if your heat source heats the pressure cooker in some places more than others, do not be worried about the cooker scorching your food as the base will distribute the heat giving you peace of mind when you cook.
- Safe to use: theNuWave Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker comes with a lid, handle, and a pressure releaser. When you fasten the lid safely on top of the cooker and put it on the stove and the pressure builds up, it will be released without much of your effort.Moreover, the lid keeps the pressure and steam inside the cooker to avoid it from burning you as it won’t open on its own. When you are done cooking, you can remove the cooker from burner by holding the insulated handle and release the remaining steam and pressure safely before opening it. Furthermore, the cookware comes with a safety manual for optimal use.
The pressure cooker could have been on top of its class if it had a LED temperature and pressure display screen.
- Remember to open the pressure cooker always when not on stove or burner.
- Clean the lid thoroughly to make sure that it closes well and firmly.
Verdict and where to Buy
After going through the 2018 updated review of the NuWave Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, we can confidently state that this pressure cooker deserves to be in your kitchen as it performs comparatively well compared to other cookware in this class and price range. This pressure cooker does not only conveniently serve you, but also gives you full value for your money. And it is easy to reach this conclusion by going over its benefits and comparing it with its price tag.
If you are interested in this NuWave pressure cooker, you can easily get it from Amazon.com, the No.1 trusted online seller and enjoy incredible deals above being sure to get manufacturer’s original product. Amazon.com gives you the chance to shop at your own convenience by providing you with safe and discrete transactions, and have your product delivered to your doorstep. Above all, you will able to read customer reviews about the product, giving you more insight into the product before you make that purchase.
You can pick up the NuWave Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker for a super low price of just $48.99.