The Elite Platinum EPC-808 by Maxi-Matic is an 8 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker that is constructed to provide an effortless, fast and prolific cooking experience. It was authorized with great results on the UL safety tests, assuring unquestionable safety and remarkably pleasant cooking experience.
- Reliable And Adjustable: With the safety unit being attentively and deliberately designed, the cooker provides the user with the assurance of the unit’s security. This makes the cooker very reliable and adjustable to all sorts of cooking operations, thus providing space for experimentation, and making the cooking process more enjoyable and less challenging.
- Strong and Well Built: With its very solid stainless steel, it gives the whole body great strength and firmness, enabling the unit to withstand tremendous pressure, while finishing the job effectively. This firm structure also provides great temperature isolation, which means any meal you cook will be evenly cooked while preserving all of the rich nutritional values, by making sure the food is enriched with optimal amounts of moisture.
- Ease of Use: The led display, that is controlled by the digital touch pad, offers a great variety of different temperatures and cooking times as options of choice. This enables the adjustment of the cooker, accordingly to the needs of the user, whilst making the selection guesswork free. This digital feature makes the cooking a lot faster, and much more efficient.
- Cookng Quality: With its pre-set function system and a digital interface, that is super easy to use, this cooker will provide you with the maximum quality food, for the minimum amount of effort. A specially designed feature, that keeps the food warm up to 12 hours after the finished cycle, provides a luxury of preparing the food, and coming home after couple of hour, to a exceptionally cooked meal, that is fresh and rich in all of its nutrients.
- The pressure release valve in some cases has a tendency of a less constant pressure regulation, and on certain occasions, as a consequence of this problem there is a possibility of the steam escaping through the gaps of the improperly secured release valve, which can result in overcooked food and even food burns. This inconsistency in pressure regulation can cause problems, if the steam that builds up is not released in optimal amounts and at the appropriate time.
- There have also been a small amount of reported cases of problems with the electrical control, This disparity in power supply, and inconsistent regulation of the electrical output has caused problems with the display, affecting it to light up partially and worsening the quality of display projection. Along with limited display functioning, this can also cause an irregularity with temperature isolation, making it prone to steam evaporation.
- Its large size and weight may make it cumbersome for some people. This means it can occupy valuable space in the kitchen, and it can be impractical to move around for some.